Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Seems I've been tagged by two fellow bloggers--Rob at Dusty Lens and Maya at Maya Photography--for the BFF (Blogging Friends Forever) Award! Both of these photo bloggers are among my top ten favorite. Rob, because his pictures are exquisite and artistic and Maya, because her pictures are often whimsical and in-the-moment.
Now it's my turn to give the award to other deserving bloggers following these rules:
1. Only five people are allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Of course, I'd like to reciprocate and give this award back to Rob and Maya. I'm also giving a shout out to Marley of Cheltenham Daily Photo on this one, but I'm not going to inundate him with the BFF Award, because I know several other folks have sent this his way. That said, the five people I choose are:
1. Lara of Lara's Welt: Romania and Austria
2. Debi Cates of Debi Cates Photo-a-Day
3. Virginia at Birmingham Daily Photo
4. Eric at Salt Lake City Daily Photo
5. Susie at Jeddah Daily Photo
Thanks, Rob and Maya, for the shout out! And if you haven't visited the bloggers I've listed, please do. You'll find some great photos and beautiful locales!
And speaking of awards and gifts, a few weeks ago, Lisa Sarsfield of Tauranga Daily Photo celebrated her blog's one year anniversary. In recognition of that, she presented some of us with what she calls her Gratitude Award using this picture she posted on her blogiversary. Thank you, Lisa! And may your second year of photo blogging be as fun and successful as your first!